Breaking Porcelaine

My Exploratory Journey Through Creative Recovery........................ baby steps

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ahhh........ I "heart" The Container Store.


I hadn't physically stepped into one of these stores since Chicago - '97-ish ( where I bought my 1st great hat box container) I think I journeyed there in cyberspace a few times since, but ahhhh.........................the physical experience!!! I challengely took along my 18 mo. old in the stroller who's funky frog boots kept falling off, running under the wheels as I gleefully tryed to zoom and take-in the product lines of the whole store in under 30 minutes. (I should've had someone take a pic here - hilarious ! ) Anyhoo.......... I proudly walked out, after feeling as if I'd run a marathon, w/ one of these sassy gems. ( mine is charcoal/silver ) CHECK IT OUT - a random , lucky find I must say - I'm just trying to find time here to lovingly transfer everything into it from my four other bags here this am before scooter awakes!

No comments: