Breaking Porcelaine

My Exploratory Journey Through Creative Recovery........................ baby steps

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A simple "G" will do.

My husband and I have finally settled into a place for the first time since my son was born, and a kind of delayed "nesting" on my part has erupted. I've been furiously trying to gain order in Gavin's room, since he's just turned 18 mos. and I won't be able to keep all the "Vintage Baby" decor I've collected for his nursery, since before I was prego, too much longer. I pondered spelling out his whole name for about 1 sec. and just felt that that has been way over-done in the nursery design world. So, I love his simply vintage-hip "G" that I 'd like to say I hand-crafted but actually just fell in love w/ at Anthropologie.

1 comment:

amy turn sharp said...

hello darling- So glad you have joined the blogworld! love ya!