Breaking Porcelaine

My Exploratory Journey Through Creative Recovery........................ baby steps

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it right to covet a stationary store?


So I dash in to Peabody Papers - the kick-ass paperstore around the corner from our new home to take a looksy, get inspired, etc. Two hours later with a frazzled husband on the phone who's watching the kid, I wipe up my drool and exit the store $29 poorer. Oh, the creativity, the inspiration found in the 700 or so square feet of space! Some of my favorite finds: Old School Stationers,

this 10" x 10" wall print is handprinted on thick Italian paper on a nimble 1890 letterpress - check out the rest of their designs - I could surely hang these all over my house, for now I'll settle for this little gem in our stairwell.